Mon - Fri 2:30pm - 7:00pm
Saturday 12:00pm - 4:00pm
Sports Massage Prices:
60 minutes - £50
45 minutes - £40
30 minutes - £30
Payment by cash or card
Call or Text: 07738233303
- Fully Qualified Sports Massage Therapist
- VTCT Diploma Levels 3 & 4
- Work with the Brighton Marathon managing the Sports Massage team at the event weekend.
- I have experience working at cycling, ultra running, football & other sporting events.
- ProActive Sports / Kinesio Taping Qualified
- First Aid Certificate
- Fully Insured Sports Massage Therapist
GIFT VOUCHERS AVAILABLE SEE PRICES PAGE FOR MORE INFORMATION
Everyone can benefit from a Sports Massage
- It's not just for athletes!
How Sports Massage can help you:
- Minimises tension by stretching muscle tissue
- Increases flexibility and mobility
- Boosts performance
- Speeds up muscle recovery by increasing blood flow
- Relieves stress, pain and tension
- Breaks down scar tissue - alleviating pain & discomfort from injuries
- Improves relaxation
- Increases the bodies circulation which makes the process of eliminating waste products and taking in nutrients better.
I have had many sports massages over the years, by different therapists, and found that those who are engaged in sport themselves have been the best. This is because they can relate to injuries and other challenges that athletes face. It means there can be a better understanding of what the client is experiencing, both physically and emotionally.
As a keen marathon runner, covering, on average, 60-70 miles a week, I know what it’s like to have a tired body and aching muscles, and having to do whatever possible to recover in time for the next training session. Sports Massage can play a massive part in speeding up the healing process and getting you ready for your next run.
I have been running since 2011 and have completed 6 marathons to date (fastest time: 2 hours 54 minutes). And I have completed over 20 half marathons (fastest time: 1 hour 18 minutes).
In the Brighton Half Marathon, February 2019, I was 2nd Female &
I came 1st Female at the Worthing Half in 2019.